Flexible, tailored telephone answering services; giving your business the benefits
of an in-house receptionist, at a fraction of the cost.
• Calls answered in your company name
• Calls answered by your own dedicated receptionists
• Receive instant notification when a call is taken
• Option to patch, email and/or text messages to one or more personnel
• Ad-hoc outbound calls included as standard
Since 2007 CSnotepad have been providing professional front-line and overflow telephone answering services to hundreds of businesses across the UK.
Based in Brighton (East Sussex), we provide our customers with a reliable team of receptionists who sound just like they were one of your in-house team.
As a customer you'll receive your own personal team of virtual receptionists able to deliver far more than a basic message taking service, taking your customers experience to the next level.
• Available Monday to Friday 8:30am till 6pm and Saturday 9am till 3pm
• Choose to have your calls answered 24/7 at no extra cost
• Automatic caller recognition for frequent callers
• A personal account manager who there to look after you every step of the way
• Diary management, outbound calls, payment processing and live chat support available
Whether you are a small business looking for support during busy periods or a large company requiring extra help, we'll make sure you get the support you need when you need it.
Talk to an account manager today about how we can help support and grow your business:
Call 01273 741400.
Key features of our Telephone Answering Service:
South East based service.
No charge for cold calls, wrong numbers or for you testing your own line.
Instant call notification as well as a daily summary report via email.
Call patching and customer VIP list included as standard.
Flexibility to change your call plans month to month.
Optional 24/7 service or free out of hour’s voicemail to email.
Free 01, 02, 03 or 08 telephone number included with your service.
No long contracts - stay with us because you want to, not because you have to.
“It’s not until we’re speaking to customers that they really start to appreciate how differently we go about things and how we really do design the whole service around what they are trying to achieve…
which is why one of my first questions when setting up a new customer is “In an ideal world what would happen when a call comes in?” and we go from there. You get to pick everything, from the hours we’re
here supporting you to what happens depending on the type of call we receive. It’s a service completely designed around YOU and that’s what customers love about it” – Laurian Borkum (Customer Service Manager).
How the service works...
* You select a monthly telephone answering plan that matches your anticipated call volume.
* We guide you through configuration of your telephone setup enabling you to forward your calls to our team of virtual receptionists.
* When your calls forward to our trained team of receptionists we use intelligent systems to identify your customers and your dedicated team of virtual receptionists will answer with your pre-approved greeting.
* Your virtual receptionist can patch calls through to you or can instantly forward you the details of the call via your preferred method - email or SMS. The end result is seamless. To the caller your virtual receptionist is just another member of your in-house team.
Download our information pack and pricelist to find out more…
We cater for both large and small businesses…
Our telephone answering plans are designed to support growing businesses and established companies with variable overflow call handling options available.
If you have a requirement for more than 10,000 calls per month, please call us for a bespoke quote.
Need some help finding the right service for you?
Talk to one of our friendly staff who will gladly help you find the perfect solution for you
Call today… 01273 741400
Have recently started using CSnotepad and they have been a fantastic and really helpful addition to our business providing a excellent service to our customers. Very flexible with the information we want explained and they provide detailed callback messages and daily summaries.
Very happy with the service. The email messages we receive are detailed and prompt.
I have used this service for about 2 years now and highly recommend it. I don't often have to contact them direct as their notification service is really good but every time I have I have been impressed. I run my own business and cannot afford to spend most of my time answering the phone when dealing directly with clients. This service really helped me keep existing clients happy, manage calls from potential new clients and maintain productivity.
We find CSnotepad to be a useful service. As we are a volunteer organisation we are not always available to take calls. CSnotepad helps us to be more easily contactable than just using an ansaphone but also redirects calls that are outside the area covered by our Branch. Having details of the caller's query before we call them back saves us a lot of time and allows us to determine solutions before we make that call.
I've only been using CSNotepad for about 5 months, but I can see the relationship lasting
a long time. They are totally professional and as a system, it just works. My clients are happy to be speaking to a person and not a
machine, the emails are clear, concise and I actually use them on my database to document timelines for each client.
Emergency calls are patched through to my mobile for continuity of service and I've recommended them to everyone who has spoken to me about problems with calls. Highly recommended.
I've used CSnotepad for a few years now and they've been great. Very reliable service, lovely
team. I'm a very happy customer.
Want to see if CSnotepad is right for you? Click on the button below and one of our expert team will be in touch!