Professional frontline support for your business, providing you with a reliable team of receptionists who know all about you and your business, on hand to answer any calls just like they were one of your in-house team.
Having a reliable Telephone Answering service supporting your business enables you to concentrate on growing your business without the headache of taking on additional staff and alleviating the burden of general staff management.
The benefits of having CSnotepad support your business
• Professional and reliable frontline support for you and your business.
• No sickness, lateness, staff holidays or staff shortages.
• More cost effective and reliable than hiring additional staff.
As well as...
• Improved customer service levels
• No missed calls or lost customer opportunities
• Enhancement of your reputation
• Peace of mind that all of your calls are answered quickly and efficiently.
Our telephone answering service is designed around your business needs and designed to work seamlessly alongside your in-house team. You'll get your own personal team of virtual receptionists able to deliver far more than a basic message taking service, taking your customers experience to the next level.
Whether you are a small business looking for support during busy periods or a large company requiring extra help, we’ll make sure you get the support you need when you need it.
Talk to an account manager today about how we can help support and grow your business:
Call 01273 741400.
Key features of our Telephone Answering Service:
South East based service.
No charge for cold calls, wrong numbers or for you testing your own line.
Instant call notification as well as a daily summary report via email.
Call patching and customer VIP list included as standard.
Flexibility to change your call plans month to month.
Optional 24/7 service or free out of hour’s voicemail to email.
Free 01, 02, 03 or 08 telephone number included with your service.
No long contracts - stay with us because you want to, not because you have to.
“It’s not until we’re speaking to customers that they really start to appreciate how differently we go about things and how we really do design the whole service around what they are trying to achieve…
which is why one of my first questions when setting up a new customer is “In an ideal world what would happen when a call comes in?” and we go from there. You get to pick everything, from the hours we’re
here supporting you to what happens depending on the type of call we receive. It’s a service completely designed around YOU and that’s what customers love about it” – Laurian Borkum (Customer Service Manager).
How the service works...
* You select a monthly telephone answering plan that matches your anticipated call volume.
* We guide you through configuration of your telephone setup enabling you to forward your calls to our team of virtual receptionists.
* When your calls forward to our trained team of receptionists we use intelligent systems to identify your customers and your dedicated team of virtual receptionists will answer with your pre-approved greeting.
* Your virtual receptionist can patch calls through to you or can instantly forward you the details of the call via your preferred method - email or SMS. The end result is seamless. To the caller your virtual receptionist is just another member of your in-house team.
Download our information pack and pricelist to find out more…
We cater for both large and small businesses…
Our telephone answering plans are designed to support growing businesses and established companies with variable overflow call handling options available.
If you have a requirement for more than 10,000 calls per month, please call us for a bespoke quote.
Need some help finding the right service for you?
Talk to one of our friendly staff who will gladly help you find the perfect solution for you
Call today… 01273 741400
Find out more
Get in touch
I've only been using CSNotepad for about 5 months, but I can see the relationship lasting
a long time. They are totally professional and as a system, it just works. My clients are happy to be speaking to a person and not a
machine, the emails are clear, concise and I actually use them on my database to document timelines for each client.
Emergency calls are patched through to my mobile for continuity of service and I've recommended them to everyone who has spoken to me about problems with calls. Highly recommended.
I've used CSnotepad for a few years now and they've been great. Very reliable service, lovely
team. I'm a very happy customer.
Want to see if CSnotepad is right for you? Click on the button below and one of our expert team will be in touch!